Hi! Thank you for the permission to mix your track (or tracks as the case may be) for a new Musicoin DJ Mix. The next step in this process is that I need to get your music so I can mix it. As you know, Musicoin does not have any download functions yet. So, in the interim I will need you to e-mail me a link to your tracks so I may download them. For this mix I can only use tracks that have a valid Musicoin address. My email is… email@example.com Thank you once again for taking part in developing the Musicoin DJ mix policy!
Hi! May I use this track in a Musicoin-exclusive dj mix? I am helping develop the Musicoin DJ Mix policy. Currently, dj mixes are proposed to conform to these guidelines: (1) All Musicoin DJ-mixes blockchain must be comprised of tracks with a valid Musicoin address. (2) 40% of Musicoins received by the dj mix goes to the DJ. The remaining 60% is split between the tracks on the mix. (3) All tracks in the mix must be listed in the order they appear. You can read the current proposal at http://musicoin.dj If this is ok with you, please reply with your permission to use the track in this comment thread. If you agree that I may use the track in the new mix, but have other suggestions as to DJ Mix policy, also post them in this thread. Also, if you have other tracks you would allow me to use in a DJ Mix, please bring them to my attention!